Make a Complaint

If you’re unhappy with any aspect of the service we provide, we want to know.

Sometimes, of course, there may simply be a misunderstanding, but the sooner it is resolved, the better.

We would also like to help if you are experiencing anti-social behaviour from other Hjaltland customers.

It is best to contact us as soon as there is a problem, so that we can put things right quickly. We're also anxious to learn from experience, so we want to understand your concerns.

If you are still unhappy after we have tried to resolve the difficulty, you can make a complaint. Our complaints policy is in line with the Scottish Ombudsman’s recommendations and the Associations complaints guidance booklet will guide you through the process. Further advice is also available in the Scottish Housing Regulators factsheet.

You can make a complaint, or report anti-social behaviour by other Hjaltland customers by completing the following form. It should be noted that although the form can be completed anonymously, any information you do provide will aid in any resulting investigation.

Complaint Form

Next in For Customers

Request a House Swap

Whatever your reasons for wanting to move, a home swap could be the answer. You can request a swap within Shetland, or between Shetland and anywhere else in the UK.